Call today to learn more.
Prior flatbed experience is not necessary!
The South Shore WayWe understand the importance of home-time.
South Shore is a growing, family owned, dedicated regional flatbed truckload carrier offering great wages, job security, stability, and lots of home-time to spend with your family.
Drivers who drive for South Shore Transportation enjoy job security, while building a career that is flexible to your needs. Our drivers also enjoy superior pay, benefits, and equipment.
Driver OpportunityPay and Home-time
- Large Freight Base
- Dedicated Fleet servicing High Volume Customers
- Operate in a 600-mile radius from respective terminal
- Covering OH, PA, MI and Northwest WV
- Unmatched Home Time, out a couple night a week and home every weekend
- 25% of Load Line-Haul
- 26% on USG Loads greater than 275 miles
- Lowe's Double Out Bonus, ask your recruiter for more details!
- Stop-Off Pay - $25 or 25% of the stop-off charge after the first stop
- Detention Pay - $18/hour after 2 hours if on time
- Re-consignment Pay
- Out-of-Route Mileage Pay
- Tarp Pay - $25/load for tarping backhaul loads
- Breakdown Pay - After 2 hours $18/hour
- Driver Trainer Pay
- Referral Bonus
- Sign On Bonus, be sure to ask how to qualify!
- Group major Medical with Prescription coverage, Dental and Vision
- Short-term Disability and Life Insurance
- Company-Matched 401(k) Plan
- Vacation and Holiday Pay
- Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Paid Orientation, including motel stay
- Plus, $750 upon completion of 6-day orientation
- CDL-A Driver's License
- 1 year verifiable / OTR
- Minimum 24 years old
- Only those with good driving records need apply
- Prior flatbed experience is not necessary
- No DUI's in the past 3 years
(takes 30 seconds or less)
Call us to pre-qualify over the phone