GREAT PAY EVERY DAY
Top Pay Certified Carrier
Are you looking for a fleet that gives you options? Crete Carrier is seeking professional truck drivers to join their Southeast Regional fleet. Home time options include 12 and 21 days out. Apply today!
Looking for a dedicated opportunity with weekly home time? Crete Carrier is hiring professional truck drivers to join their Walmart Dedicated fleet in Mankato, MN. Drivers on this fleet can expect no-touch freight and daily home time. Apply today!
- Annual Pay: The top 25% of drivers on this fleet average $67,000 per year
- Weekly Miles: Drivers on this fleet average 2200 miles per week
- Days on the road: 1-2
- Home Time: 1 day off every 6 days
- Primary Operating Area: Generally within 250-mile radius of Mankato, MN
- Fleet Type: Dedicated
- Job Type: Temp controlled
|Mileage Bands||Mileage Pay||Minimum Including Short Haul Pay||Short Haul Pay|
|0 - 75||$0.59||$25.00|
|126 - 200||$0.56||$86.25|
|201 - 300||$0.54||$112.00|
Benefits of Joining Crete Carrier
- Increased Cruise Speed
- Quarterly Bonus
- Paid Orientation
- Top Pay Certified Carrier
- Full Truck Driver Benefits
- Health from BCBS, Dental, Vision, Life, and 401K
- Profit Sharing Opportunities
- Contributed $12 million towards employee profit sharing in 2019!
- No-Cost Rider Policy
- Industry Leading CSA Scores
- Average Equipment age of 2 years
- Dedicated Dispatch 24/7
About Crete Carrier
For over 50 years, Crete Carrier has grown to one of the nation's largest, privately held trucking companies. Along with sister company, Shaffer Trucking, and wholly-owned subsidiary, Hunt Transportation, Crete Carrier Corporation operates as a truckload and flatbed carrier for virtually any commodity. At Crete Carrier, we are dedicated to our drivers. As a result, we have one of the lowest turnover rates in the industry with drivers staying with us three times longer than they do with our competition. We take pride in our relationship with our drivers. Our professional drivers are among the best on the highways, meeting standards far exceeding those required by the U.S. Department of Transportation.
Crete Carrier Corporation takes pride in hiring the most professional truck drivers the industry has to offer. See our qualifications below.
- Valid Class A CDL
- TWIC Card and Alabama coil certificate required for Hunt Transportation.
- Four months verifiable tractor trailer experience for Crete Carrier and Shaffer Trucking*
- One-year verifiable tractor trailer experience for Hunt Transportation.
- Has passed the required company and DOT physical, the required drug test and the company in-truck driving test and otherwise meets DOT requirements
- Has a stable, verifiable work history
- Has attained the minimum age of 22 years
- Has an acceptable driving record as reflected by MVR and PSP with no major preventable accident in the most recent five years
- No DUI or DWI convictions or positive drug screens or events in the past five years
- Be able to perform functions set forth in the job description
* Crete Carrier and Shaffer Trucking also accept qualified student drivers who have successfully completed schooling at an approved school .
➤ APPLY TODAY
Apply Online below or Call to pre-qualify over the phone!