Call (877) 283-5131
Route Delivery Driver
(No Over the Road Driving, Home Every Night)
At Panera, warmth is our business. Come join our team of great drivers who deliver the bread and bagel dough originating from our Fresh Dough Facility in Stockton, CA to our local bakery-cafes.
What will you do as a Panera driver?
As a driver, you ensure that our freshly made dough products reach their assigned bakery cafes on a daily basis, utilizing safe, efficient on time driving. Our fleet is very well maintained and clean, with reefer units and lift gates for rolling bakery cabinets' filled with our delicious products. You must have work experience loading and unloading, as you will be doing so while driving local routes allowing you to be home everyday
• Minimum of 6 months driving experience including experience driving a tractor trailer. Doubles endorsement is a plus.
• No more than 1 accident and 2 moving violations in past 3 years
• Valid Class A CDL license
• Ability to obtain a 1 year DOT Medical card
• A favorable driving, criminal, and drug background
• Must be willing and able to work weekends & holidays
• Be able to deliver professional and courteous service to our customers
Why deliver for Panera?
• Competitive Pay
• Full-Time/Part Time positions depending on the Location
• Safe Driver Bonus
• Paid Vacations
• Product Discount
• Premium Holiday Pay
At Panera, our #1 cultural value is no jerks! Our relationships are based on respect and honesty. As a part of our team, you will be a member of our company that has over 2,300 bakery-cafes in 45 states and in Ontario, Canada operating under the Panera Bread, Saint Louis Bread Co. and Paradise Bakery and Café names, delivering fresh, authentic artisan bread served in a warm environment by engaging associates. These cafes are supported by 20 Fresh Dough Manufacturing Facilities that deliver fresh dough 7 days a week 363 days per year.