Call us at 440-349-8400! Local Delivery. Home EVERY night! Great benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) and more! Stability and competitive pay! Come grow with us!
While much of the role involves driving, you'll be first and foremost the face of our brand. You'll be the primary point of contact for our customers, many of whom are Fortune 500 companies. And the loyalty and trust that evolve from the strong business relationships you build will create a huge value add for them and our company. So if you love people and have a passion for customer service, read on.
With the variety of duties you'll perform from day to day, you'll constantly be on the go and never bored. You'll deliver products safely and on time to multiple stops daily. Additional responsibilities will include offloading work, such as stacking and sorting delivered goods and pickups as needed, as well as:
- Pre- and post-shift equipment/vehicle checks
- Checking load inventories against invoices for accuracy
- Unloading via ramp and hand dolly
- Securing empty pallets and totes in the truck
- Maintaining the cleanliness of your truck
- Returning equipment following use
• A valid class A CDL license
• A clean driving record
• The ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
1 year: • A valid class A CDL license • A clean driving record • The ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
Licenses & Certifications