Looking for Experienced OTR CDL-A Drivers to Join the Navajo Express Family!
Navajo Express has immediate openings for Regional, Dedicated and OTR positions throughout the US. Navajo Express also has immediate openings within our entry-level training program.
*Please note - this is not a local driving position*
We believe that any success we've enjoyed rests on the hard work and day-to-day commitment of our drivers. Your challenges and your needs are central to our philosophy as a nationwide carrier. Come grow with usówe need folks like you to drive our expanding operations. By joining, you'll become a full-fledged member of the Navajo family, entitled to every benefit, award, and support program we have to offer.
We will fly or bus you to orientation - whichever you prefer!
Join Navajo's growing family of 1 Million Milers! If you have 1 million miles, call today to see if you qualify for our pay-matching incentive.
Give us a call at 866-683-5113 for more information!
Benefits for OTR Drivers:
● Earn $.39-$.43CPM Depending on Experience!
● Guaranteed Home Time - Earn 1 day off for every 1 week out
● Drive new equipment with Bumper-to-Bumper Coverage
● Great company benefits package, including low-cost health insurance
● Rider program, bring your loved ones!
● Pet program, can't leave your furry friends behind!
● 99% No-Touch Freight
● Other incentives like paid vacation, layover pay, multi-stop/pickup pay, and more!
Requirements to Apply:
● Must be at least 21 years old
● Class A CDL, 6 months verifiable experience in the last 3 years
● Good MVR and driving record
Attention Former Drivers:
Are you looking to get back into the driver's seat but can't find a carrier to hire you? Navajo has a special 1-2 week refresher program to get you back into the driver seat FAST. Call a recruiter today for more information.
Attention Students/Recent Grads:
Just got your CDL? Looking for entry-level experience? Call the Navajo Express recruiting team to learn about our recent-grad training program!
Apply Today or call us at 866-683-5113 and find out how you can earn more driving for Navajo Express!
Corporate cultures that foster gender diversity, competitive compensation and benefits, flexible hours/work requirements, and professional development opportunities are the primary factors that help women to be more successful in the workplace.
Navajo Express is honored to be named one of "The Top 50 Companies for Women to Work For in Transportation" by The Women In Trucking Association in 2018.