Tradebe is an international leader in waste reclamation and recycling solutions managing more than two million tons of waste annually, recycling 60% of that waste. Providing environmental services since 1984 through the treatment, recovery and recycling of waste, we also serve various markets including industrial, manufacturing, petrochemical, pharmaceutical, oil & gas and more. Tradebe is committed to the waste hierarchy with our efforts focusing on Reducing, Recycling & Recovering the waste we manage. We are the waste management leader in Europe, the United States; and one of the largest global companies in the environmental sector by managing 85 fixed plants in Europe, (Spain, UK and France), the United States and Oman; with over 2,100 employees worldwide.
Tradebe is seeking a full-time CDL A Route Driver based out of our facility in Milwaukee, WI. The selected candidate will transport hazardous and non-hazardous waste in conjunction with all DOT rules and regulations.
**$6,000 Retention Bonus is Available**
As Tradebe's CDL A Driver you will:
- Individual will label and load drums; complete hazardous and non-hazardous paperwork; and perform daily pre-trip and post-trip inspections.
- Individual will operate various types of equipment; and perform other duties as assigned.
- Some overnight travel and overtime is required and the work schedule will vary.
Education and Experience
- The selected candidate will have a high school diploma or equivalent along with a Class A CDL driver's license with hazardous material and tanker endorsements.
- Indivdiual must be detail oriented and customer focused with the ability to read, understand, and apply common operational documents, SOP's, and training modules.
- The ability to apply basic mathematical concepts such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division is required.
- A DOT physical is required.
- The ability to exert physical effort daily; to wear a full-face respirator; and to wear Level C & D protective clothing when necessary, are required.
- The ability to work occasional overtime; and to pass a pre-employment physical, drug screen, and background check, are required.
Why Tradebe is Right for You
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Student loan repayment assistance
- Generous vacation and sick plans
- Medical (including telehealth), dental and vision
- 401k Retirement (Tradebe will match up to 20% of an employee's contribution, up to 25% of the employees pay)
- Flexible spending accounts (FSA)
- Health savings accounts (HSA)
- Agency paid, basic life and AD&D insurance
- Supplemental, voluntary life insurance & AD&D
- Agency paid, short & long term disability
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Career ladders, professional development, and promotion opportunities
- Leadership opportunities
- Great work environment and culture
- And MORE!
The management of the professional careers of our employees stands out as a cornerstone of our model. We take the time and effort to provide development opportunities, both from an educational and professional point of view. Training is one of our main concerns and therefore we invest a great deal of resources.
Are you ready to join Tradebe's...
At Tradebe we work to provide sustainable, innovative and quality solutions that contribute to improve our environment and serve our stakeholders.
We want to be the ever-growing leader in each market where we operate.
Results: We work diligently to achieve our goals, exceed customer expectations, and hold each other accountable for delivering results.
Environmental Sustainability: Our processes prioritize recycling and recovery of materials wherever possible, contributing to a sustainable economy.
Growth: We promote an entrepreneurial spirit amongst our employees that encourages innovation and growth as differential factors for success.
Talent Development: Our greatest asset is our employees, we are committed to attracting, developing and retaining the right talent for our company.
Customer Service: We foster a proactive and transparent relationship with our customers to ensure that we help them to solve their short and long-term needs.
Health & Safety: We possess an unwavering commitment to providing and promoting a healthy and safe work environment.