$10,000 Sign-On Bonus
Are you looking for more home time? Generous Pay with Bonuses?
Assigned Equipment with no slip-seating?
If so, PTI (Propane Transport International) is looking for you!
PTI, the Supply and Logistics division of AmeriGas is now hiring Regional Class A Drivers.
Apply online or call today:
The Transport Driver operates a tractor with a tanker trailer (11,000-gallon capacity) to pick up products at the supply point (e.g. refinery, pipeline terminal, storage facility) and delivers it to AmeriGas facilities. The driver will make daily pick-ups and deliveries, safely and efficiently transferring product between transport and bulk storage. PTI Regional Drivers are out overnight 2-3 days per week.
PTI's average run is around 100 miles per load; and working to the Hours of Service limitations. During spring and summer, PTI drivers haul alternative products such as Asphalt, Emulsions, Butane, Y-Grade, and other chemical products. PTI Regional Drivers average 350-500 miles daily and are home 2-3 nights per week PLUS their 34-hour reset time.
PTI Offers Our Drivers:
- Excellent Competitive Pay - PTI Drivers earn $70,000-$80,000 per year!
- Drivers are paid by the mile and hourly for all on-duty non-driving time
- Performance Bonus twice per year
- Referral Bonus Program
- Load and unloading pay
- Stop Off, Detention and Layover Pay
- Home Time: On average, our Drivers are home 2-3 nights per week plus their 34-hour reset time
PTI Drivers Also Enjoy:
- Annual Pay Increase - all rates reviewed annually for increases
- EZ Pass provided
- Late Model Tractors equipped with sleeper-cabs
- No Slip Seating - We Assign Equipment!
- PTI provides both Company Drivers and Owner Operators with Rand McNally for ELD.
- Company Trucks are equipped with Lytx Drive-Cams.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401K with Company Match
- Holiday and Vacation Pay
- Paid Biweekly - Direct Deposit
- (3) years tractor trailer experience with a minimum of 200,000 miles
- Must hold a Class A CDL with Hazmat and Tanker Endorsement
- Transportation Workers Identification Card (TWIC)
- Flexibility to work weekends if needed and have available hours of service.
- Must be able to operate manual transmission.
Or apply online below.
PTI, the bulk transportation group for AmeriGas Propane LP, specializes in transporting a variety of commodities across the United States. PTI is the largest LPG carrier in the nation. PTI has a World Class Safety attitude focusing on stringent guidelines for equipment, vehicle maintenance, and driver training in order to provide safe delivery of products to our customers.