Join over 27,000 employees worldwide in driving our mission of "Making Our Planet More Productive". Our professional drivers uphold world class safety standards, have in-depth training, work with state-of-the-art equipment, and enjoy a comprehensive compensation and benefits, and much more.
There is no substitute for the best, so we put "Safety First" at all times. We take pride in maintaining effective and efficient equipment, using state-of-the art distribution tools, and value our excellent safety record.
We want you to get your career in gear with Praxair! Become a member of our Elite Team today and receive the following:
- We offer one of the highest wage rates in our industry.
- We provide excellent medical, dental, and vision benefit packages, pension AND 401(k) retirement savings plan
- We provide personal protective equipment and uniforms
- Paid vacation and holidays, as well as scheduled days off
Education: High School Diploma or GED is required.
Experience: Minimum two years verifiable tanker trailer experience and or five years tractor trailer driving experience.
- Minimum two years verifiable tanker driving experience and or five years tractor trailer driving experience
- CDL Class A license with Tanker endorsements
- Candidate must be able to travel to Canada daily.
- Have or able to acquire Hazmat endorsements within 60 days of hire date .
- A clean driving record is preferred (candidates with no DOT violations, a minor infraction, or 1 accident may be considered)
- Demonstrates and promotes defensive driving tactics
- Are able to pass a road test as well as a pre-employment DOT physical (up to and including drug & alcohol test and background screening
- Willing to be flexible and adhere to a work schedule that will rotate periodically
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.