Utility Worker [Fairmont, WV]
The Utility Worker is responsible for filling in for a variety of driver roles which may include delivering pre-sold product to either large or small format accounts, delivering and servicing cooler/vending equipment to customers, or operating as a merchandiser or loader as assigned.
Shift and Schedule
- Monday through Friday
- 5:00am until finished
- Flexibility to work overtime and weekends as needed
- Local routes
- $16.40 per hour
- Full benefits package
- Medical, dental, vision
- 401K with company match
- Paid weekly
- Minor repair of broken pallets.
- Sort repairable and non-repairable pallets into separate stacks with a forklift and/ or by hand.
- Prepare and maintain a log of the number of pallets that are sent to be repaired on a daily basis.
- Pick and audit orders by using a voice pick system to build loads for transport, bulk and/or route trucks, using a forklift and/or electronic pallet jack with accuracy.
- Load trucks, stock floor and maintain return product and empties pallets and shelves.
- Maintain the stability of the pallet by properly stacking and shrink wrapping the built pallet.
- Unload returned product and pallets.
- Perform general housekeeping duties in the warehouse.
- High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED)
- 21 years of age or older
- Lift, push, and pull a minimum of 50 pounds repeatedly
- Valid CDL Class A
- Ability to maintain valid DOT Driver Qualification File
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott's® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test, as applicable for the role.