Dedicated Tanker truck drivers earn up to $0.54 per mile* — up to $85,000 per year including accessorial pay. With the dedicated configuration, you can get home weekly. Schneider Tanker drivers specialize in the safe transfer of bulk liquid chemicals. Enjoy a small-company feel with large-company benefits. Start your trucking career as an elite Schneider Tanker driver!
No tanker driving experience? No problem. Schneider's paid tanker training will prepare you to fit right in among our elite team of drivers.
Looking to become a truck driver? Learn how here , give us a call at (855) 548-2691 or text “Chat” to 28000 today!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: All Class A CDL holders
Dedicated Tanker Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $0.54 per mile*
- Performance pay up to $0.04 per mile more, paid out weekly
- Up to $85,000 per year* with average 25% of pay from accessorials
- $5,000 sign-on bonus for experienced drivers
- $2,000 sign-on bonus for inexperienced drivers
- Loading and unloading pay
- Hazmat endorsement reimbursed upon receipt
- *Based on CDL driver experience
Dedicated Tanker Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- Many more — see full list of benefits
Dedicated Tanker Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Live within 75 miles of Le Mars, IA, Neenah, WI or Saint Paul, MN
- Tanker endorsement required at time of hire
- Hazmat endorsement required at time of hire
More Reasons to Select Schneider Tanker
- Industry-leading, personalized tanker training with paid orientation
- Continuous investment in tractors, trailers and other tanker equipment
- Low driver-to-leader ratios individualized to better ensure you're moving and productive
- Mobile apps to increase driver productivity, expedite access, locate equipment and more
- Nationwide facility network, many locations offering free showers, laundry, WiFi, exercise equipment, TV lounges, cafeterias and more
- Learn more about Schneider's Tanker division
Safety isn't a buzzword — it's a way of life at Schneider. Nothing we do is worth harming ourselves or others. Drivers love that, and it's just one more thing that's separated Schneider from the rest for over 80 years.
“I like that Schneider promotes safety all the time. The rules don't change from one person to the next. Schneider teaches you the correct way to operate a vehicle, without any shortcuts.”
Join one of the top trucking companies. Call (855) 548-2691 for more information about becoming a Dedicated Tanker driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 5000