Tradebe is an international leader in waste reclamation and recycling solutions managing more than two million tons of waste annually, recycling 60% of that waste. Providing environmental services since 1984 through the treatment, recovery and recycling of waste, we also serve various markets including industrial, manufacturing, petrochemical, pharmaceutical, oil & gas and more. Tradebe is committed to the waste hierarchy with our efforts focusing on Reducing, Recycling & Recovering the waste we manage. We are the waste management leader in Europe, the United States; and one of the largest global companies in the environmental sector by managing 85 fixed plants in Europe, (Spain, UK and France), the United States and Oman; with over 2,100 employees worldwide.
- Move trailers into the apporiate dock areas and provide general cleaning maintence for trucks, trailers, and dock area.
Spot trailer in dock area.
- Move trailers.
- Clean and sweep trucks, trailers, or docks.
- And other duties assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Successful completion of Hazwoper training.
- Must have an OSHA/Hazwoper physical examination.
- Must obtain a physician certification to wear a respiratory.
- Working knowledge of DOT.
- Processing experience/background (mechanical).
- General understanding all safety rules to ensure compliance with company policy and OSHA.
One (1) year experience driving a truck.
Why Tradebe is Right for You
• Competitive pay and benefits
• Student loan repayment assistance
• Generous vacation and sick plans
• Medical (including telehealth), dental and vision
• 401k Retirement (Tradebe will match up to 20% of an employee's contribution, up to 25% of the
• Flexible spending accounts (FSA)
• Health savings accounts (HSA)
• Agency paid, basic life and AD&D insurance
• Supplemental, voluntary life insurance & AD&D
• Agency paid, short & long term disability
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• Career ladders, professional development, and promotion opportunities
• Leadership opportunities
• Great work environment and culture
• And MORE!
The management of the professional careers of our employees stands out as a cornerstone of our model. We take the time and effort to provide development opportunities, both from an educational and professional point of view. Training is one of our main concerns and therefore we invest a great deal of resources.
Are you ready to join Tradebe's...
At Tradebe we work to provide sustainable, innovative and quality solutions that contribute to improve our environment and serve our stakeholders.
We want to be the ever-growing leader in each market where we operate.
Results: We work diligently to achieve our goals, exceed customer expectations, and hold each other
accountable for delivering results.
Environmental Sustainability: Our processes prioritize recycling and recovery of materials wherever
possible, contributing to a sustainable economy.
Growth: We promote an entrepreneurial spirit amongst our employees that encourages innovation and growth as differential factors for success.
Talent Development: Our greatest asset is our employees, we are committed to attracting, developing and retaining the right talent for our company.
Customer Service: We foster a proactive and transparent relationship with our customers to ensure that we help them to solve their short and long-term needs
Health & Safety: We possess an unwavering commitment to providing and promoting a healthy and safe work environment.