Local Home Daily Class A Drivers - 61K Plus!
Trainees Welcome & Great Benefits!
***Day & Night Shifts - Set Days Off!***
Location: Ogden, UT
Hatmat & Tanker - We will reimburse you for Hazmat!
**Please Apply Below or Call (888) 885-1982!**
We are looking for a Class A CDL Driver with Hazmat and Tanker to work in our Ogden location.
- $61k - Set Days Off!
- Local-Home Daily
- Hazmat Reimbursement
- Trainees are Welcome
- Local-Home Daily
- Long term fixed contracts
- Consistent paychecks
- Consistent 60 hour schedule (5 on and 2 Off) every 3rd week is 48 hours (4 on and 3 off).
- Schedule includes two day shifts and two night shifts weekly with set days off
- We are on duty for 12 hours a day and overtime is paid after 40 hours
- Accrued PTO beginning your first day
- Paid holidays
- Excellent benefits with both low and high deductibles options and copays (health, dental, vision, and 401K)
- Rewarding work with a great team of individuals
- On the job training
- And most of all Stability!!!
- First and foremost, work safely at all times without incident. You are empowered to STOP work at any time due to unsafe conditions.
- Follow step by step procedures when fueling and defueling locomotives, railroad equipment, and direct to storage.
- Fully loaded and readily available, while on duty, to answer customer dispatches and respond in a timely manner.
- Provides complete and accurate fuel accounting paperwork in the prescribed manner within established timelines.
- Wears all required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) at all times.
- Conducts pre and post shift vehicle and equipment inspections.
- Use worker protection when required and follows all customer safety rules and regulations.
- Controls, contains and reports any spill or incident (operational and/or safety related) immediately to management.
- Assists with light maintenance and upkeep of the vehicles and equipment.
- Assists with cleanliness and organization of company provided office space, storage, etc.
- Ensure all training is current and kept up to date.
- Is a reliable, safe, and positive team member that demonstrates their commitment with proper attendance, verbal or written communication, and conduct.
- Other duties as assigned by Regional Manager or Site Leader.
- Must have a Class A CDL with hazardous materials and tanker endorsements.
- Must meet all refinery carding requirements and maintain current refinery certifications at all times
- Must be able to clear all background checks required by the company, customer and government.
- Individuals are responsible for maintaining all required licenses and certifications at all times.
- Must be able to read, write and understand English.
- Must be reliable and dependable.
- Must know when to ask for help.
- Moderate computer skills are required.
- Must be able to work independently and with minimal supervision.
- Should be willing to work a variety of shifts including nights, weekends and holidays. Shifts may rotate.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Able to consistently bend, stoop, kneel and climb on and off elevated surfaces
- May have to walk long distances on paved or unmaintained or uneven surfaces
- Able to climb in and out of a truck cab multiple times per shift, and climb a ladder or steps 10 or more times per day
- Able to drive and work outside in adverse weather conditions
- Willing to work with liquid non-hazardous & dry bulk materials
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50lbs frequently
Velocity Rail Solutions, Inc. is an A. Stucki Company, with a history dating back to 1911. Velocity has long term fixed contracts with Class I Railroads to fuel and/or service locomotives using specialized equipment. We have dedicated automatic trucks that operate 24/7 365 days a year. We work in all types of weather and our work is not seasonal. Pay you can count on!!!!!!!
Please Apply Below or Call (888) 885-1982!