Forward Air's Dedicated Premium Truck Load Services division offers prospective Company Drivers a unique over-the-road experience by combining significant per-mile compensation, best-in-class weekly miles, and sought-after dedicated opportunities.
As an Company Driver for Forward Air's TLS division you will be making drop & hook deliveries of lightweight freight with loads averaging 30,000 lbs. You will partner with the top truckload carrier, offering best in class consistency, stability, and profitability to our Company driver fleet. We pride ourselves in the individual success and retention of our drivers, and our ability to keep you moving forward!
Solo's: run mostly East of I-35, and average 2800 miles per week.
- Average Earnings of $58,000/ year
- $0.45 per mile / average 2,800 miles per week
(*Earning potential is based off of an estimated 2,800 miles per week, and includes $0.01 for hazmat. Estimate is for 48 weeks, not 52 as other carriers use.*)
- 95% No Touch, Drop & Hook Freight
- Various dedicated opportunities depending on location
- Planned Home Time Program
- Best Health benefits in the industry, at an incredibly low weekly cost (as low as $7/wk).
- New equipment available
- Weekly Pay with Direct Deposit Options
- 100% Paid Tolls and Pre-Pass/EZ pass
- Pet Friendly
- Class A CDL required
- Must be at least 23 years of age
- One year verifiable experience in last three years, two years in the last five years, or three years in the last ten years
©2018 FAF Inc.*All statements and requirements defined in this advertisement are for marketing purposes only. Actual revenue, bonuses, benefits & opportunities may vary from the advertised rates depending on division and the individual driver's qualifications and experience. Leasing & financing options are through a third party financing company not legally affiliated with FAF, Inc.*
(844) 855-6797 – LTL - Company Drivers/Owner Operators
(844) 866-4920 – TLS – Team Owner Operators
(888) 994-4410 – Powerseat - Independent Contractor/Sub-Contractor Fleet Drivers