Want to work for a company that is reimagining distribution? Join Univar Solutions, the premier global distributor of chemicals and ingredients. Our goal is to function as a direct extension of our customers' teams; to serve as an ally in their quest of business success.
At Univar Solutions, we're building on our more than 90 years of experience and drawing on deep resources – inventory and logistics experts, scientists, PhDs, procurement, customer service, sales and marketers-to deliver consultative services and an unmatched portfolio to solve customers' formulation and operational challenges. When you work for Univar Solutions, you'll play an important role in shaping how we deliver more than chemical and ingredients.
5k Sign on Bonus
Responsibilities and Description of Role:
Delivery Specialist is responsible for loading/unloading and delivering MiniBulk and Bulk chemicals as dispatched in the safest and most efficient manner. Delivery Specialist will report to the Operations Supervisor.
- Class A equivalent driving experience on a full-time work basis in liquid transport.
- Have previous experience hauling tankers of hazardous chemicals a must and hold current hazardous material and tanker endorsements as required by law.
- Demonstrate the ability to work with corrosive chemicals.
- Agree to fully cooperate with the training program for chemical handling and safety.
- Agree to train to the OSHA Hazmat Emergency Responder Technician certification level and maintain annual certification.
- Take a pre-employment physical and drug screen.
- Knowledge and DOT regulations
- Knowledge of OSHA regulations
- Familiar with pneumatic pumps, mechanical aptitude preferred
High school diploma
Univar Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or other protected classification.
We offer comprehensive benefits to employees including medical, dental, STD, LTD and life insurance, 401k, generous PTO and much more.
Apply or Call for more information (331) 777-6045