Forward Air over-the-road LTL:
The foundation product for Forward Air is our over-the-road LTL service. In LTL you will run our trailers (no trailer fees), drop & hook from one Forward Air terminal to another (no waiting) at an average weight under 26,000 pounds. We take pride in our closed network, which provides best-in-class miles at a rate of consistency not seen elsewhere in the industry, weekly home time, and revenue on ALL empty and loaded miles ran. Join Forward Air now and become part of the fleet with the lowest turnover in the industry!
- Earn up to $454,000/ year
- 5,800 miles per week average.
- Fleet owners/multiple truck owners receive an uncapped increased rate per mile on all trucks through our Fleet Forward program. Contact us for more info!
- Terminal to Terminal
- Closed terminal network - 5,800 miles/wk is our network AVERAGE!
- Paid empty miles
- Average 30 cents per gallon fuel discount
- Super lightweight load average
- 99.9% No Touch, Drop & Hook Freight
- Weekly Home Time Program
- Regionally based FSC (Fuel Surcharge) Program - Realize actual fuel cost for the region you run in.
- 100% Paid Tolls and Pre-Pass/EZ pass
- 3rd Party Insurance Options, Including 3rd Party Health, Non-Trucking Liability, Physical Damage, Occupational Accident and More
- Pet Friendly
- Lease purchase program Available (Programs are available through 3rd party vendors)
- Class A CDL required
- Previous Driving Experience: 12 months in last 36, 24 months in the last 5 years, or 36 months in last ten years
2020 Forward Air.*All statements and requirements defined in this advertisement are for marketing purposes only. Actual revenue, bonuses, benefits & opportunities may vary from the advertised rates depending on division and the individual driver's qualifications and experience. Leasing & financing options are through a third party financing company not legally affiliated with Forward Air
(844) 855-6797 – LTL - Company Drivers/Owner Operators
(844) 866-4920 – TLS – Team Owner Operators
(888) 994-4410 – Powerseat - Independent Contractor/Sub-Contractor Fleet Drivers