Earn up to $0.53 per mile* starting pay as a Team truck driver in Schneider's Van Truckload Division - among the highest compensated in the fleet. Average 5,500 miles per week (with choice to run more or less) and 1,100 miles per haul as you deliver 95% no-touch freight (most loads drop-and-hook) on a predictable schedule. By keeping the wheels turning, Schneider Team drivers get more miles and money than solo drivers - splitting the miles, not the pay.
Schneider offers two options for team partners: Get paired through the Team Matching Program or bring your own qualified partner. Both of you need to apply.
Looking to become a truck driver? Learn how here , give us a call at (855) 548-2691 or text "Chat" to 28000 today!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: All Class A CDL holders
Team Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $96,000 per year*
- $5,000 sign-on bonus for experienced drivers
- $1,500 sign-on bonus for inexperienced drivers
- Performance pay up to $0.04 per mile more, paid out weekly per driver
- Up to $0.02 per mile annual pay increase per driver
- Additional $0.01 per mile when both team partners have HazMat endorsement
- Potential accessorial pay for detention, layover, hand load/unload
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Team Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $400/month) for qualified drivers
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- Many more - see full list of benefits
Team Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- HazMat endorsement preferred
- Passport, FAST card or Enhanced CDL opens more opportunities
More Reasons to Choose Team Driving at Schneider
- 24/7/365 operations and maintenance support
- Mobile apps to increase driver productivity, locate equipment, expedite access and more
- No employment contract - we don't lock you in, but you'll want to stay
- 100% Van Truckload Team trucks have automated transmissions, with an average age of 8 months
- Team driver advisors, current or previous top-performing Schneider Teams, provide insights and tips
- Learn more about Team driving
Safety isn't a buzzword — it's a way of life at Schneider. Nothing we do is worth harming ourselves or others. Drivers love that, and it's just one more thing that's separated Schneider from the rest for over 80 years.
“I like that Schneider promotes safety all the time. The rules don't change from one person to the next. Schneider teaches you the correct way to operate a vehicle, without any shortcuts.”
Join one of the top trucking companies. Call (855) 548-2691 for more information about becoming a Team truck driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 5000