DHL Supply Chain - Excellence. Simply delivered.
CDL - Class A Tractor Trailer Shuttle Drivers
$54,000 - $56,000 First Year Earnings PLUS a $2,500 Sign On Bonus.
$19.95 - $20.70 / Hour
Plus Overtime Premium
DHL Pays Weekly
$2,500 Sign On Bonus
Four 12 Hour Days Per Week
Company Paid Holidays and Vacations
A Benefits Package that is Comprehensive, Affordable and Available After Only 30 Days
DHL Supply Chain is part of the SUPPLY CHAIN division of Deutsche Post DHL Group, the world's leading logistics and mail communications company, with over 500,000 people in practically every country on the planet. If you are you looking for steady pay, great benefits and regular home time DHL offers all of that and more.
We are looking to hire 20 professional shuttle drivers, for this new DHL business, in Breinigsville, PA.
DHL Supply Chain hires great drivers and is currently looking for professional CDL-Class "A" drivers for full time Yard Shuttle work at our customers location in Breinigsville, PA.
About The Work:
- These are Full Time Career Positions.
- Our customer is a nationally recognized beverage manufacturer/retailer.
- Your work schedule will be 4 days per week and 12 hours per day
- Choose from AM or PM shifts
- AM shifts start between 5 AM and 7 AM
PM Shift starts between 5 PM and 7 PM
- Pay rate for the AM shift is: $19.95/hr for the first 40 hours/week and then $29.93/hr after 40.
- Pay rate for the PM shift is: $20.70/hr for the first 40 hours/week and then $31.05/hr after 40.
- You will receive comprehensive paid training.
- You will be handling top-notch well maintained company supplied equipment.
DHL Pays Weekly
Key Benefits - Comprehensive, Affordable and Available After 30 Days:
Company Paid Benefits
- Paid Life Insurance - $40,000 (double indemnity = $80,000)
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Vacations
- Paid Holidays
- 401-K - With a Company Matching Piece. This is an outstanding way to save for retirement.
- Tuition Reimbursement – Earn your Undergraduate and/or Graduate degree on DHL.
Job Requirements Include:
- Possess A Valid CDL Class-A Operator's License
- Be a minimum 21 years of age
- Have a MINIMUM of 6-months verifiable tractor/trailer driving experience.
- License not suspended or revoked for cause within the last 3 years.
- A safe driving record - not necessarily perfect!