Regional and Long Haul
$7,500 Sign-On Bonus
Clean Harbors is the leading environmental, energy and industrial service provider and the largest hazardous waste disposal company throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, customers know they can rely on Clean Harbors to be on-site, responding with solutions to meet even the most difficult needs.
We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us. Join our team of safe and experienced Drivers to experience what a career at Clean Harbors will do for you.
Safety is our top priority, whether you are on the road working, at home, or in transit – we care about your safety above all else.
As a Clean Harbors Owner Operator partner, you will be responsible for the safe transport of hazardous waste from a generator/facility to a Clean Harbors facility, adhering to DOT and hazardous waste regulations. Waste will be hauled via tankers; trucks with gear pumps are strongly preferred (we will help you purchase a pump if you don't already have one). No pumps are required for hauling dry vans.
You Can Expect:
- OTR or Regional lanes
- Home weekly or biweekly based on area
- No touch freight for van loads
- Light-duty work for tanker loads
- Steady work, consistent lanes
A Snapshot of What We Offer:
- Competitive pay
- Weekly settlements
- $7,500 signing bonus
- Paid permits
- Paid scale tickets
- Company supplied trailers with no fee
- Company supplied toll transponders
- Company supplied fuel cards
- Company supplied training
- Company cellphone provided
- Flexibility for a healthy work/life balance
- Recognition and Incentives programs
- Longevity bonuses
- Unlimited driver referral bonuses
- Tuition reimbursement to support your continuous development and growth
- Must have a Class A CDL
- Must have your own truck
- At least 1 year of verifiable OTR driving experience
- Must have Hazmat and Tanker endorsements
- TWIC card is strongly preferred
Apply online or call to learn more.
Please only apply if you are an Owner Operator with your HAZMAT and are looking for a Regional or Long Haul driving position.
When you partner with the Clean Harbors team, you will perform work that truly makes a difference – not only in people's lives but also in protecting the planet. Change your life for the better. Apply today.