NATIONAL OTR DRIVERS
Top 50% of Crete's Drivers Average $81,300 yr
or More with Top-Notch Benefits
Crete Carrier is seeking professional truck drivers to join their 6-day, national over-the-road fleet. This fleet features Weekly home time, top pay, and full benefits. Apply today!
Call a recruiter today to learn more.
- ● Starting Pay: $.47 - $.50 per practical mile, depending on experience
● Annual Pay: The top 50% of Crete's OTR drivers average over $81,300 per year
● Days on the road: 6
● Home Time: 1 day off for every 6
● Fleet Type: Company, OTR
● Job Type: Dry Van
Benefits of Joining Crete Carrier
- ● Safe Driver Productivity Bonus
● Top pay certified carrier
● Increased cruise speed
● Paid orientation
● Guaranteed detention pay
● Full benefits: Health from BCBS, dental, vision, life, and 401K
● Annual profit sharing:
Contributed $10 million towards employee profit sharing in 2018!
● Pet policy: 2 dogs or cats
● No-cost rider policy
● Industry leading CSA scores
● Average equipment age of 2 years
● Dedicated dispatch 24/7
- ● Minimum 22 years old
● Stable & verifiable work history
● Acceptable driving record
● Valid Class A CDL
● Minimum of 4 months tractor trailer experience*
● No alcohol related offenses or positive drug screens in the past five years
* Some area restrictions apply
We offer driving jobs by freight preferences, location, and the type of driving you'd like.
If you don't see the type of CDL jobs you want, a driver recruiter may be able to help.
APPLY ONLINE BELOW
or CALL TODAY
CDL jobs at Crete Carrier, Shaffer Trucking, or Hunt Transportation
- For over 50 years, Crete Carrier has grown to one of the nation's largest, privately held trucking companies. Along with sister company, Shaffer Trucking, and wholly-owned subsidiary, Hunt Transportation, Crete Carrier Corporation operates as a truckload and flatbed carrier for virtually any commodity. Drivers typically stay with us three times longer than the competition.