Vending Delivery Driver - [Holland, MI]
The Vending Delivery Driver is responsible for filling in for a variety of roles which may include delivering and servicing cooler/vending equipment to customers, or operating as a merchandiser or loader as assigned. Will also be responsible for the installation, set up, repair and ongoing maintenance of vending, cooling and or/fountain equipment while assuring the highest level of customer satisfaction and beverage quality.
Shift and Schedule
- Monday through Thursday (4 day work week)
- 6:30am until finished (approximately 10 hours)
- Flexibility to work overtime and weekends as needed
- Local routes
Compensation and Benefits
- $17.50 per hour plus overtime after 40 hours
- Full benefits package available Day 1
- Medical, dental, vision
- 401K with company match
- Paid weekly
- Maintain vending equipment in clean working order and available for trade placement at the direction of the Cold Drink Manager.
- Schedule placement of equipment and removal of equipment as directed.
- Ensure that equipment is placed on location to the satisfaction of management and customers.
- Report equipment inventory by type, size, and working condition as required.
- Ensure appropriate levels of spare parts and compressors.
- Moving, loading and unloading of equipment weighing up to 800 pounds using a hand truck.
- High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED) preferred
- 21 years of age or older
- Lift, push, and pull a minimum of 50 pounds repeatedly
- Valid CDL Class B
- Ability to maintain valid DOT Driver Qualification File
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott's® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test, as applicable for the role.