Local Class A Drivers - To $23.00/Hour, Home Daily & Great Benefits!
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Please Call Robert Jenkins @ (844) 418-7264 or Apply Below!
A unique opportunity awaits you at Action Gypsum Supply. We are eager to attract the best so we offer a very competitive compensation package & generous benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance & a 401K.
Benefits of Working for Action Gypsum Supply:
• Excellent Pay - $18.00 to $23.00 an hour DOE!
• Paid Weekly on Fridays!
• Superior Benefits - Full-time employees are eligible to participate in our healthcare plans the first of the month following a 60 day probationary period.
• Medical: Arizona employees have the option to participate one of two medical plans. We offer an Anthem Blue Cross PPO plan and HDHP. Employees who enroll in our HDHP may also participate in a company-sponsored Health Savings Account. The Company subsidizes 75% of the employee's cost of coverage. No subsidy for family members.
• Dental: Arizona employees are provided dental coverage through Lincoln Financial Group. The Company subsidizes 100% of the cost of coverage for the employee. No subsidy for family members.
• Vision: Arizona employees are provided vision coverage through Lincoln Financial Group. The Company provides No subsidy for employee or family members.
• Basic Life & AD&D, LTD, STD - Arizona employees are provided Basic Life and AD&D, LTD and STD coverage through Lincoln Financial Group. These benefits are 100% paid by the Company.
• Voluntary Employee, Spouse, Child Life – Eligible employees may purchase extra life insurance for themselves, spouse and children through Lincoln Financial Group. Voluntary Life coverage is 100% employee paid.
• 401K -After 90 days of employment, eligible employees may participate in our Company sponsored 401K plan. Our plan is administered by Mass Mutual. The Company match is as follows: 100% of the first 3% of employee contributions; then 50% of the next 2% of employee contributions. Employees are fully vested on day one.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Driving (capable of driving different types of commercial vehicles)
• Loading and off-loading building material
• Operating a forklift
• Knowledgeable in completing a driver's log book correctly and in compliance with DOT regulations
• Basic communication skills with dispatch and other employees
• Neat and professional appearance preferred
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
• Current Arizona Commercial Driver's License (Class A)
• Minimum 3 years of experience driving a straight truck, tractor-semitrailer (flatbed)
• Clean (no at fault accidents, no commercial moving violations last 3 years) H6 driving record
• Current medical certification (long form)
• Minimum age requirement: 21
• Ability to pass DOT pre-employment drug screen and physical
• Forklift certified
• Drive and Operate a Boom Truck
Action Gypsum Supply is a leading distributor of building materials. Partnering with general contractors and our customers, we help support families and our communities by providing the building materials necessary for the construction of homes, office buildings, amusement parks, shopping Centers as well as public works jobs such as schools, hospitals and airports, just to name a few. Some of the products we sell include wallboard, metal framing, acoustical products, insulation, doors and frames and related supplies. Action Gypsum Supply was founded in 2003 by Lenin Juarez and Terri King and in 2017 partnering with Al Jordan, owner of ARGOS Material Distribution they built a strong coalition in the west to form what is now know as Action Gypsum Supply West. Together, Al, Lenin and Terri bring over 90 years of industry experience. With industry knowledge, hard work, dedication and a vision for greatness, Al, Lenin and Terri built an exceptional company that now employs over 400 employees, has 12 branches, operating in four states (Texas, Arizona, California). We believe our most valued asset is our employees. Our company culture is one that prides itself on inclusion, diversity, team building, professional growth and mutual respect for all.