Local CDL A Drivers - Home Everyday
HOME EVERY DAY!!
The Granite Group is seeking a CDL-A driver for our Central Distribution team in Londonderry, NH This is a 2nd shift position; home every day!
The ideal candidate will hold and maintain:
- A valid Commercial Drivers License (CDL-A) and have a history of safe driving.
- The ability to lift large and/or heavy objects up to 50 pounds and ability to move larger items using material handling equipment is required.
- 2 years of experience driving a tractor trailer is preferred.
- A forklift certification will be required in this role however, we will provide with training. Experience with shipping and receiving activities is a plus.
You will be asked to provide us with a recent copy of your motor vehicle record. You will be subjected to a background check and drug screen.
This position is responsible for:
- Ensuring courteous, accurate and timely delivery of our products to our customers/branches.
- A good attitude is a must.
- The duties include assisting in loading and unloading of the delivery truck and completing multiple daily deliveries to our branches within the New Hampshire area.
- Three years' experience driving a box truck and a safe driving record is preferred.
There is potential for long term career growth at our company.
The hours are 5 PM - finished.
The Granite Group is a leading full service wholesale distributor of plumbing, heating, cooling & water supplies with over 40 locations throughout New England. We pride ourselves on supplying the highest quality products in the industry, delivered through a dynamic distribution system. We offer full benefits: Medical, Dental. Vision, 401K, Life Insurance.
Customer service is our most important product and every member of our team is focused on delivering the best service possible to our customers. From an experienced and knowledgeable inside staff to a strong outside sales force, we work every day to meet our customer needs and exceed their expectations. We pride ourselves on supplying the highest quality products in the industry, delivered through a dynamic distribution system.
When you work at The Granite Group, you'll join a community of professionals who provide value to our customers through their exemplary service, high integrity, entrepreneurial style and professionalism. We are a company with a superior reputation, unwavering values, deep history and a powerful drive to service our customers
Visit us on the web at www.thegranitegroup.com