Call Recruiting Today at (844) 896-2784 or Apply Online Below!
Our travel lanes are primarily east of the Mississippi River, North to the Chicago area spreading east through the upper part of New York (Buffalo, Albany, Syracuse, Rochester) down the east coast (NOT NEW YORK CITY) into North Carolina and back to the west to around the Atlanta area. Our lanes and freight help enable our drivers get home on the weekend.
We hire and retain only the safest drivers in the industry. In return, we provide our drivers with all late model equipment fitted with advanced technology and comfort features to ensure their success. We own all of our equipment and use Ryder and Truck Country Service Centers to maintain and service our Freightliner tractors and Star Trailer Services to maintain our 53 foot Dry Van Trailers. Our low CSA Scores and Safety Record helps keep our drivers from unnecessary inspections at scale house thanks to the BestPass system.
Our pay program rewards drivers for their hard work and attention to safety and Our benefit package is one of the best in the industry and has some of the lowest cost premiums in the industry.
Some of these benefits include:
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays- 7 Paid Holidays after 60 Days
- 401K Retirement- after 60 Days 7% match (dollar for dollar on the first 2% and .50 cents on the dollar from 3% to 7% of your direct contribution (six year vesting schedule)
- All Pay- Base CPM, Short Haul Pay, Detention, Safety Bonus, Idle Bonus, Congestion Pay, $20 Cell
- Phone Allowance
- Guaranteed Pay for the first 8 weeks of training at $875 a week
- Drivers Average- .56 CPM with All Pay regardless of experience or base pay
- Anthem Health Care- Health, Dental and Blue View Vision (all included in premium) After 60 Days
At RG Transport all of our drivers will be treated with the respect and dignity they deserve. Our drivers are known by name and are encouraged and welcomed to visit the office at any time. Every member of the RG Transport office staff is a driver advocate and will be there to assist all of our drivers in any way possible to assure their success.
Come join our team!