Regional Class A Dedicated Route Drivers - Home Most Nights
$70K To $75K DOE & $200 Monthly Bonus!
Sign on Bonus $5000!
Position is in: Kenosha, WI!
Please Call (888) 915-0602 or Apply Below!
Why Work for Gourmet Foods!
- Class A - Earn up to $75,000 - Range is $70,000 to $75,000 DOE
- Home Most Nights!
- See Many Benefits Listed Below!
- $200.00 Safety Bonus Paid Monthly!
- New 2018 Equipment!
- Paid Bi-Weekly by direct deposit
- Dedicated Runs
- ComData Card
- Flexible time off
- XRS Omnitracs Electronic Logs
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Retirement Investment Plans
- 401(k) and Roth 401(k) with matching contributions
- Profit Sharing
- Flexible Paid Time Off(PTO)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Development Programs
- Opportunity to grow within the Company
We also reimburse all drivers for any expenses they may incur while in the truck - tolls, scales, repairs, DEF fluid, and anything else that pertains to the job that are not obtainable thru a ComData Card. Drivers will receive a ComData card to pay hotel expenses, food, etc.
Gourmet Foods International has immediate openings for dependable Regional CDL A Delivery truck drivers for dedicated routes/service lanes in Kenosha, WI. Drivers will safely operate a tractor trailer and straight truck and unload/deliver various products to an assigned route schedule. We offer set schedules, same route opportunities, quarterly bonus opportunities, paid time off and many other benefits.
- Yes, age is just a number, but drivers must be 21 years of age.
- Valid Class A with a minimum of 1 year verifiable driving experience
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. Push/pull up to 75 lbs.
- No license suspensions in the last 2 years for a moving violations
- No more than 2 moving violations in the last 3 years, with no more than 1 in the last 12 months
- No more than 2 DOT-recordable accidents in the last 3 years and no more than 1 in the last 12 months
- No reckless, careless or 20 mph driving citations in the last 3 years
- Must pass pre-employment testing (Drug Screen & Background Check).
PREFERRED WORK SKILLS:
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to follow directions and meet deadlines with minimum supervision
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience delivering packaged food goods within a local market area, including driving on local streets and navigating busy parking lots
- Working knowledge of electronic logs, preferably XRS/Omnitracs, according to DOT/FMCSA regulations including documenting delivery receipt, product temp and exceptions
- Working knowledge of OSHA, DOT/FMCSA regulations and food safety