OTR Drivers - $75K, $5K Sign On Bonus & $200 Monthy Bonus! Home 2 - 3 Nights Weekly! Hotels for Overnights & Per Diem!
Join the Gourmet Foods International Driving Team!
Gain Job Security from our Long Standing Relationships with Major Customers!
We work with the Nation's largest Grocery Retailers, Bakeries, Food Manufacturers and Retailers to provide the best service to our customers.
Please Call (888) 915-0602 or Apply On-line Below!
NO Local Runs!
We offer Excellent Earnings in a Respectful Work Environment
- $75,000 Annually
- Home 2 to 3 Nights per Week & Hotels for overnights and per diem daily
- We offer a $200.00 MONTHLY safety bonus!
- Flexible Scheduling with 4 to 5 day work weeks available at most locations.
- As a private company, we can recognize your accomplishments, unlike public companies
- You are paid for warehouse deliveries, backhauls and DSD deliveries.
Enjoy Work/Life Balance with Professional Driving Positions that bring you home
- Home time that supports excellent quality of life
- Our dedicated routes provide you with consistent & predictable schedules
- Flexible Scheduling with 4 to 5 day work weeks available at most locations
We Offer Outstanding Benefits!
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance plus short term & long term Disability
- 401(k) and Roth 401(k) with matching contributions plus Retirement Investment Plans
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement & Professional Development Programs
- Opportunity to grow within the Company
- Trucks Avg. Age of less than 2 years, Auto Trans./Traction Control, Heated/Cooled Seats & Mirrors
- Minimum age of 21
- CDL A or B License Required
- Minimum of 1 year verifiable driving experience
- No license suspensions in the last 2 years for a moving violation
- No more than 2 moving violations in the last 3 years, with no more than 1 in the last 12 months
- No more than 2 DOT-recordable accidents in the last 3 years, & no more than 1 in the last 12 months
- No reckless, careless or 20 mph driving citations in the last 3 years
History of Gourmet Foods International
In 1967, Russell McCall opened "The Cheese Shop" in Atlanta, GA. It specialized in imported and domestic cheeses. breads, crackers, divine chocolates, coffee beans & many other specialty items. This humble beginning grew into six thriving retail shops throughout metro Atlanta. The demand for the product line created the drive to create Gourmet Foods International. The service area now covers all 50 states and the product line has grown to over 8,000 specialty items, including the country's premier specialty cheese program.
Safety is our #1 Priority – Safe Drivers are our most valuable asset!