Unitex employee recruitment video explains what it's like to work at Unitex to prospective employees. Be part of a winning team at Unitex!
Unitex is currently seeking a delivery driver for our location in Hartford, CT.
Compensation : $19/hour
- Valid basic driver's license (CDL NOT required)
- Full-time position - only 4 days per week (currently Monday through Friday)
- You are home every night and weekend!
- Union position with benefits
- Work uniforms are provided to you at no cost
- Paid time off for vacation, personal, sick and holidays
- Competitive hourly rate with the opportunity for commission and safety bonuses up to $1500.00 per year
- 100% of our trucks utilize hydraulic lift gates for ease of deliveries
- Apply in person (see address below) and fill out an application
- Must be at least 25 years old
- 1+ years of delivery driver experience
- CDL license NOT required
- Load/unload your truck at the plant each day
- Unload clean delivery and load soil pickup at customer
- Manage electronic device for delivery invoicing
- Receive customer orders and submit to plant upon return each day
- Maintain a positive relationship with your customers
- Maintain a clean truck
For more than 90 years, our family-run business has been leading the way in the medical uniform and linen rental industry. Today, we're the largest family-owned healthcare service provider in the country. Because our family is involved in every inch of the business, our tireless attention to detail results in a clear advantage for our customers. Now in our 4th generation, we continue to provide our clients with the kind of quality, cleanliness and service that has become the unrivaled standard. We don't make idle promises; we don't cut corners; we always strive to exceed expectations. That is, simply, the way this family business has always been run. And because we closely watch, refine and improve every inch of our business every day, when it comes to laundry, linen and uniforms, Unitex gives our customers a competitive advantage.