Praxair, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Linde plc, is a leading industrial gas company in North and South America and one of the largest worldwide . Praxair produces, sells and distributes atmospheric, process and specialty gases , and high-performance surface coatings . Our products, services and technologies are making our planet more productive by bringing efficiency and environmental benefits to a wide variety of industries , including aerospace , chemicals , food and beverage , electronics , energy , healthcare , manufacturing, primary metals and many others. For more information about the company, please visit our website at www.praxair.com .
We are a leading industrial gas company in North America that puts Safety First at all times. We take pride in delivering outstanding safety performance, maintaining our equipment, and using state-of-the-art distribution tools. Own your future. Get your career in gear with Praxair. Become a member of our elite team today and receive the following:
- We offer one of the highest rates in our industry.
- We provide excellent medical, dental, and vision benefit packages, pension AND 401(k) retirement savings plan.
- Minimum two years verifiable tanker driving experience and/ or five years tractor trailer driving experience.
- CDL Class A license with Tanker endorsements.
- Have or able to acquire Hazmat endorsements within 60 days of hire date.
- A clean driving record is preferred (candidates with no DOT violations, a minor infraction, or 1 accident may be considered).
- Demonstrates and promotes defensive driving tactics.
- Able to pass a road test as well as a pre-employment DOT physical (up to and including drug & alcohol test and background screening.
- Willing to be flexible and adhere to a work schedule that will rotate periodically
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
Education: High School Diploma or GED is required.
Experience: Minimum two years verifiable tanker trailer experience and/or three years tractor trailer driving experience
This is a key position which that will require a 21 days on and 7 off schedule to support operations throughout the Western US. Candidates within a 7 hour radius of the Phoenix, AZ area are preferred.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.