CDL-A Midwest Regional Truck Driver Jobs at Hub Group
Choose your own schedule on Midwest Regional routes at Hub Group!
How do we make what's important to you important to us? By offering Midwest Regional truck driving opportunities that come with flexible schedules (you can even pick your own!), reliable weekly home time (so you always know when you'll see your friends and family), consistent miles (so you never have to worry about what's in your next paycheck) and higher pay (so you can make the living you deserve).
A work/life balance you can enjoy exists, and you'll find it at Hub Group. Reach out to recruiters today and see for yourself how we've come to be recognized as one of America's best midsize employers!
CDL-A Midwest Regional Truck Driver Advantages:
- Our high performers average $1,325 weekly and $68,900 annually!
- Consistent miles every week: MW Regional drivers average 2,200 miles per week
- Flexible schedules (you can even choose your own!)
- Weekly home time (5 days on, 2 days off)
- No-touch freight
- $21.50/hr. Delay Pay after one hour
- NEW fully equipped 2020 Freightliner sleepers (assigned)
- No endorsements required!
Starting a new driving job can be stressful, so we've created a Transition Pay Minimum program to provide more security your first six weeks!
CDL-A Midwest Regional Truck Driver Requirements:
- Class A CDL
- 6 months experience
- Must be 23 years old
- Qualified applicants will live within 80 miles of the following Hub Group terminals/locations:Columbus, OH; Dearborn, MI; Indianapolis, IN; McCook, IL; Milwaukee, WI; Portage, MI
What do drivers have to say about our Midwest Regional opportunities?
"I have a nice, comfortable, clean truck, and I always have the miles I need to support my family."
– Rob, current Midwest Regional driver
Apply for CDL-A Midwest Regional Truck Driver Jobs at Hub Group today!