Essential work can't stop - we are hiring heroes today!
Schneider Regional Tanker truck drivers can now earn up to $0.57 per mile* with a weekly performance pay up to $0.04 per mile (up to $68,000 per year with accessorial pay) while enjoying weekly time at home. Tanker drivers specialize in safely hauling bulk liquid chemicals, and 2/3 of Schneider's loads are non-hazardous. CDL Truckers in Schneider's Tanker division enjoy large-company benefits with a small-company feel. Launch your career as an elite Schneider Regional Tanker driver!
No tanker truck driving experience? No problem! We will provide you with our industry-leading tanker training. Schneider will continue to offer you advancement opportunities, but you can't advance until you start. Take your first step by applying today.
Looking to become a truck driver?
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: All Class A CDL holders
Tanker Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $0.57 per mile*
- Performance pay up to $0.04 per mile more, paid out weekly
- Up to $68,000 per year* with average 25% of pay from accessorials
$2,000 sign-on bonus for experienced drivers
- Loading and unloading pay
- HazMat endorsement reimbursed upon receipt
- *Based on CDL driver experience
Regional Tanker Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- Many more - see full list of benefits
Tanker Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Live within 50 miles of Trenton, MI and live in Michigan or Walbridge, OH and live in Ohio
- Tanker endorsement required at time of hire as a CDL driver
- Schneider's self-paced online certification training program will help secure your required HazMat endorsement
- TWIC card (Transportation Worker Identification Card) preferred before hire. Required to start process within 60 days of hire.
More Reasons to Select Schneider Tanker
- Average fleet age 2.5 years, over 60% automated transmissions
- Continuous investment in tractors, trailers and other tanker equipment
- Mobile communications platform - the latest in-truck technology with electronic logging, GPS navigation, web browsing and more
- 24/7/365 operations and maintenance support to keep you moving
- Mobile apps to increase driver productivity, expedite access, locate equipment and more
- Learn more about Schneider's Tanker division
A huge freight base, options galore, big money, respect for drivers, nationwide facility network, commitment to safety - don't settle for a few somewhere else when you can have it all with Schneider. The best you can get is an application away.
"It seemed like a no-brainer to switch to Schneider. Schneider has the best you can get."
Join one of the top trucking companies in Michigan and Ohio. Apply online below for more information about becoming a Regional Tanker driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 2000