Truck Driver Route Helper II - St Cloud, MN
Delivers product and assists a CDL Driver with activities such as loading and unloading beverages and merchandising while training to obtain a Permit and Class A or B Commercial Driver's License (CDL) within a specified period of time. Other responsibilities will include the use of a personal vehicle to perform merchandising duties when not assisting a CDL Driver.
Shift and Schedule
- Full-time, 1st shift
- Monday-Friday 5:00am/5:30am-until route is finished
- Flexibility to work overtime and weekends as needed
- Local Routes
Compensation and Benefits
- Pay beginning at $15.00 per hour plus overtime rate after 40 hours
- Pay will increase when individual earns CDLA
- Full benefits package available Day 1
- Medical, dental, vision
- Paid weekly
- Assist the Driver and deliver product to scheduled accounts in good condition and within scheduled delivery time.
- Assure brands and packages are rotated properly, safeguarding against past-dated products available to consumers.
- Train to obtain a Commercial Driver's License (CDL) within a specified time frame established by management.
- Provide shelf merchandise to stores upon request by manager or customer.
- Maintain assigned vehicle in accordance to applicable safety regulations.
- Unload full cases of product, reloads truck with empty cases and returns.
- Merchandise store shelving, coolers and displays with Keurig Dr Pepper brands in retail stores.
- Build effective relationships with store personnel to assure superior customer satisfaction.
- Identify incremental sales opportunities for Sales Representative to pursue.
- Available to work weekends and holidays.
- High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED) preferred
- Lift up to 50 lbs repeatedly
- Push and pull up to 100 lbs repeatedly
- Valid driver's license
- 21 years of age or older
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott's® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test, as applicable for the role.