Hearing the Call of the Road (Except Overnight or on Weekends)?
Steer a Course to HD Supply!
Where: Santa Rosa, CA
Schedule: Monday - Friday, starting at 6:00 AM
Type: Full Time
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Paid-Time Off, Sick Time, Tuition Reimbursement, and more!
Work Schedule: 6:30am-3:00pm (must have flexibility for overtime as needed)
Our mission is to build our cities and keep them running. Our Local Delivery Drivers get the goods our customers need in order to make this happen.
HD Supply is an Essential Business Service :
As an "essential business service" HD Supply remains operational in all locations. We are adhering to all social distancing guidance to the maximum extent possible in all areas, including deliveries.-To learn more about what COVID-19 safety precautions are being taken by HD Supply to protect associates, visit our FAQ page here: https://hdsupply.jobs/faqs/
If you are interested in joining the HD Supply family, click "apply now" for consideration!
Job Description & Qualifications
In this job, you'll do things like:
- Provide exceptional customer service as you safely drive, move and offload merchandise from box trucks of up to 26 feet
- Interact with customers and job site supervisors, in English, in a friendly and professional way
- Perform truck inspections and moving equipment inventory
- Maintain accurate electronic logs of deliveries and pickups
- Follow all safety rules and guidelines at all times
- Work independently, take initiative and solve problems
Other great stuff about this job:
- No weekend or overnight work: Monday - Friday schedules
- Standard Start Times: You'll be able to plan your life around your work
- Competitive pay: base hourly wage (not by load or stop) plus the potential for overtime and bonuses
- Our trucks are equipped with lift gates: we help you stay accident-free
- Physically active work: no gym membership needed
- Enjoy generous benefits: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k savings plan with company match and sick leave
- Up to 15 days paid time off annually in addition to 7 paid holidays
- Great career and personal growth opportunities within our $6 billion (and growing) company
- Get paid for working with your friends: generous employee referral bonus program
Must-haves to apply for this job:
- Valid drivers license
- 21+ years of age due to insurance requirements
- Able to speak fluent English
- Able to pass drug test, driving record check, and Dept of Transportation physical exam
- Able (with or without accommodations) to do things like lift up to 50 lbs with your hands alone, walk, move, pack and unpack goods throughout the day with equipment provided
What will give you an edge:
- At least 6 months of experience operating a 16ft - 26ft Box Truck with automatic transmission and air brakes
- Warehouse experience
- Forklift experience or certification
- Experience operating hand trucks, pallet trucks or similar equipment
- Experience with inventory-related handheld computer devices
Did you know that HD Supply is one of the largest distribution companies in North America? Our sweet spot is connecting maintenance and construction products with businesses that need them. Our company size ($6 billion and growing) and culture allows our associates to learn and grow in all kinds of ways.
Click "Apply Now" so we can get to know you!
Preferred Qualifications & Job Specific Details
Job Locations US-CA-Santa Rosa - US-CA-Healdsburg - US-CA-Rohnert Park
Posted Date 2 months ago (6/9/2020 4:35 PM)
Job ID 2020-38007
Business Unit Facilities Maintenance
Functional Area Transportation
Remote Position? No
Position Type Full-Time
Posting Location : Postal Code 95407
HD Supply is an Equal Opportunity Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veteran and Affirmative Action Employer. HD Supply considers for employment and hires qualified candidates without regard to age, race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran or disability status or any factor prohibited by law.