Essential work can't stop - we are hiring heroes today!
Home Weekly Intermodal truck drivers that support Chicago, IL or Green Bay, WI earn up to $85,000 per year* in this CDL driving position. This Regional CDL driving position features 90% no-touch freight, and you'll haul Intermodal containers within 350 miles of your park location. Staying that close to home and starting and ending your week at the rail yard means maximum home time.
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: Experienced Class A CDL Holders
Chicago Intermodal Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $85,000 per year*
- $2,000 sign-on bonus for experienced drivers
- Performance pay up to $0.06 per mile more, paid out weekly - 95% of fleet receives bonus
- *Based on CDL driver experience
Regional Intermodal Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- Many more - see full list of benefits
Chicago Intermodal Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Live within 100 miles of Green Bay, WI or Chicago, IL
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience
- Tanker and HazMat endorsements required within 60 days of hire
More Reasons to Pick Schneider Intermodal based out of Chicago
- Personalized Intermodal training with paid orientation
- 100% company-owned chassis to reduce time at the rail yard and increase earning potential
- Only Intermodal provider in North America with 100% fleet coverage of container-tracking technology and cargo-sensing capabilities
- Variety of work schedules available
- Over 200 shippers and receivers within the Chicagoland area
- Learn more about Schneider's Intermodal division
Schneider has been an industry leader since 1935 because we understand one simple, profound truth: It's all about people. The best combination of freight, money, equipment and home time is a byproduct of respecting each and every individual. You'll be treated right from the moment you apply.
“I'm not a number at Schneider. I'm a person. When you have people that ask how you are or wish you a happy birthday or a happy anniversary, that means a lot.”
Join one of the top trucking companies. Apply online below for more information about becoming a Chicago Intermodal driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 2000