CDL B Drivers (Air brakes endorsement for Class B)
Why Drive with Reliant Food Service?
- 401k after 1 year of employment
- Holiday, Vacation, Sick Pay
- Work Phone
- Per Diem for Overnight Routes. $10.00 a day.
- $75 Boot Reimbursement
- Delivering Frozen and Dry goods to a large customer base.
- Paid Hourly / OT.
- Local and overnight routes
- High School or Equivalent
- CDL A / B
- At Least 25 Years of Age
- No D.U.I.'s for past 10 years
- Must pass Road Test
- Must pass DOT pre-employment screenings
- Clean MVR and Background
- Follow DOT rules and Regulations
- Inspect Load / Equipment on a daily basis
- Must be able to work nights, weekends, holidays, and overtime.