KEEP AMERICA MOVING - APPLY TODAY!
Experienced and New Drivers Jobs Available
- We are looking for individuals who want to bring their best to the R. E. West team. As a family-owned, private carrier, our company culture is centered on the ideas of team and family. Whether you have 20 years of experience or have never seen the inside of a big rig, R. E. West has a path for you to achieve your goals and help your family by embarking on a career with our company.
- R. E. West realizes that as an experienced OTR driver, you've got plenty of employment options to choose from. What makes us different, what makes us worth your consideration?
- We treat our drivers like people, like we want to be treated. Our dispatchers and load planners are driven to take care of you and make sure that you are getting the miles and home time that you've been promised.
- Over the many decades R. E. West has been doing business, we've never forgotten that "time is money" for a driver.- We provide reliable, safe trucks and trailers. From day one of your employment, you are guaranteed to be driving a late-model truck.
- It's extremely simple: when you get paid by the mile, moving means money. We pay our drivers the same whether they are empty or loaded, no games.
- We also realize that waiting around for 2 days for a load can kill a pay check. Our philosophy is to move you to where the freight is, not make you wait for the freight to come to you. If that means running empty 200 miles to get a load, then that's what we'll do.
- Many of our drivers average an extra 5 cents a mile on their pay due to accessorial pay categories. Be sure to talk to your recruiter about your entire pay package.
- Competitive Sign-On Bonuses and Incentives
- Company subsidized health insurance with optional vision and dental insurance
- Company-paid Long Term and Short Term Disability insurance
- Company-paid life insurance with supplemental coverage available
- 401k retirement plan with a 5% company match
- Driver Referral Program | Pet Policy | Rider Policy
- We allow all our drivers (not trainees) to take reasonable personal advances on their pay
- Company Discounts with Verizon Wireless and AT&T Wireless
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Possess a current Class A commercial driver's license.
- Be able to pass a DOT drug test
- No DUI convictions on your driving record for the last 10 years
- Have no felony convictions
- Have no misdemeanors in the last 10 years
- No more than 3 preventable accidents in the past 3 years