Responsible for hauling livestock from grower farms and delivering to plant several times weekly.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive two to four times nightly from plant to grower farms.
- Position trailers at plant.
- Comply with all DOT regulations and requirements.
- Perform other related responsibilities, as needed, to support Plainville Farms business objectives.
- Clean CDL Class A driver's license.
- Able to adapt to changing task demands and priorities.
- Ability to occasionally lift 50-75lbs.
- Ability to travel 100% of the time.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Sitting 80%
- Standing 10%
- Walking 10%
- Visual acuity-as required by DOT
- Speaking-ordinary speech
- Hearing-ordinary conversation
- Exposure to outdoors
- Travel 100 %