Call (855) 285-2498 for more info!
ABOUT COKE NORTHEAST:
We are Coca-Cola Beverages Northeast, one of the largest Coca-Cola bottlers in the US. United, we are world-class people producing, selling, and distributing iconic beverage brands to the communities we champion and serve. We get stuff done through our unwavering dedication to our values: quality, integrity, commitment, resourcefulness, and diversity. Join our growing family!
WHY JOIN COKE NORTHEAST?
- Work with some of the most recognized brands in the world: Coca-Cola, Sprite, Dr. Pepper, Monster, and Moxie (just to name a few)
- Huge career growth opportunity as we expand our reach in the Northeast
- Highly competitive pay/compensation
- A fast-paced, get-stuff-done work environment that celebrates success as a family
- Money-saving programs: tuition assistance, fitness reimbursement, and scholarship opportunities
- Discounts with Verizon, GMC, Disney, Ford, and other companies
- An excellent benefits* package:
- Full insurance suite- health, dental, vision, life, and short/long-term disability
- 100% company-matched 401k
- Paid vacations, holidays, personal, and sick days
Keep reading below to learn about the specifics of this position. Regardless of role or location in our company, we are proud to be one team!
*Benefits may vary by position, location, and union governance.
JOB LOCATION(S): Lowell, MA
Coca-Cola Beverages Northeast is seeking a motivated, dependable and professional CDL-A Driver Merchandiser to our team.
Behind the wheel of every shiny red Coca-Cola truck is a professional driver with a mission to deliver the greatest beverage brands with exceptional customer service. At Coke Northeast, our drivers play a vital part in making sure all of our iconic Coca-Cola products get to our local stores, restaurants, cafeterias or vending machines on time and in full.
The Driver Merchandiser is responsible for efficiently delivering product to customers in a courteous, professional, compliant, safe and timely manner. In this role, the Driver Merchandiser is also responsible for stocking product on shelves and in coolers while ensuring that appropriate rotation standards are maintained. Finally, as with all our drivers, the Driver Merchandiser serves as an ambassador of our company and the world's most recognized brands.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Deliver products to customers on assigned route
• Merchandise, display, and rotate products according to company standards
• Pick up company property and returns
• Move, lift and load product and company property
• Invoice and collect amounts due; settle accounts daily
• Ensure compliance with regulatory and company policies and procedures
• Provide superior customer service and foster relationships with store management and personnel
• Class A Commercial Driver's License & Clean MVR Required
• High school diploma, GED or equivalent preferred
• 1-3 years of general work experience required
• 1+ years of commercial driving experience preferred
• Previous route delivery, direct store delivery, stocking, merchandising, retail management and/or customer service experience preferred
• Must have the ability to repetitively lift, pull and push 50+ pounds, reach above head height, stand, walk, kneel, bend and reach
• Must have the ability to push and pull manual and powered material handling equipment (i.e., pallet jack, hand-truck etc.) containing product loads for a minimum of 100 yards without assistance
• Must be self-motivated with a high degree of integrity and be able to perform job duties with minimal supervision on a timely basis
It is impossible to list every requirement for, or responsibility of, any position. Similarly, we cannot identify all the skills a position may require since job responsibilities and the Company's needs may change over time. Therefore, the above job description is not comprehensive or exhaustive. The Company reserves the right to adjust, add to, or eliminate any aspect of the above description. The Company also retains the right to require all employees to undertake additional or different job responsibilities when necessary to meet business needs. We get stuff done!
Coke Northeast requires all applicants to undergo a background verification process prior to commencing employment with the Company. Employment with Coke Northeast is contingent on the satisfactory completion of a pre-employment background check and drug screen. Where applicable, driving records, including minor moving violations, will be evaluated according to Coke Northeast's guidelines to determine eligibility for the position.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER STATEMENT:
Coke Northeast is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class.
SEARCH TERMS: Coca-Cola, Coke, Bottler, Beverage, Truck, Driver, CDL, Merchandiser, Sales, Service, Distribution, Delivery, Manufacturing, Production, Customer, Warehouse, Logistics, Forklift, Stocking, Business, Finance, Marketing, IT, #bestest_place_to_work_evah!!!
Call (855) 285-2498 for more info!