CDL-A OTR OWNER OPERATOR TRUCK DRIVER JOBS
Grow Your CDL-A Business with Flatbed & Step Deck Routes!
Apply Online or Call:
At Bennett Motor Express, we know there's nothing more important than family. In fact, our company is still run by the same family who founded it over 40 years ago. And we're just as dedicated to the meaningful partnerships we've built over time; our Owner Operator truck driving opportunities offer competitive rates, industry-leading fuel discounts and many other business-boosting incentives to keep you rolling – because your family is as important to us as our very own.
Women in the Driver's Seat Program:
We're proud to have so many amazing independent women drivers and contractors on the Bennett team. To show our support, we developed the Women in the Driver's Seat program, which fosters ongoing communication and encouragement for women drivers through networking, driver recognition, industry events and resources.
We have opportunities for OTR Open Deck Owner Operators in the following divisions:
- Step deck
Love Country, Love Trucking at Bennett Motor Express.
- Competitive Rates
- Earn 74.7% pulling your trailer
- Same Day Fast Pay - every day can be payday!
Our OTR CDL-A Owner Operator Truck Driver Jobs Offer:
- Industry-leading fuel discounts
- No forced dispatch – operate on your own terms!
- Tire & parts discounts
- Safety Bonus
- Business accounting support
- Load alerts in your area
- Medical insurance programs
- Chaplain available 24/7
Apply Online or Call:
CDL-A OTR Owner Operator Truck Driver Qualifications:
- 23 years of age
- 1 year of verifiable OTR/regional experience in the last 3 years
- Must have 6 months of open deck experience in the last 10 years
- Must be able to read and write in English
Flatbed/Open Deck Requirements:
- Able to pass federal DOT physical and drug screen (we will accept current medical cards with 3 months or more remaining)
- No alcohol-related offenses in the past 5 years
- No more than 1 (one) moving violation in the past 12 months; no more than 2 moving violations in the past 36 months
- No DOT preventable recordable accidents within the past 12 months
- No history of reckless or careless driving in the past 36 months
- No more than 1 (one) preventable accident in last 12 months; no more than 2 preventable accidents in the last 36 months
- Serious safety violations will be reviewed on case-by-case basis
Equipment Requirements for Tractors:
- Open deck must have headache rack on tractor with chains, straps and rachets (speak to recruiter for size of chains)
Call for more details:
Or Apply Online Below!