Class A Driver
Compensation - $23 Hourly
Benefits Offered - 401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
Why Work Here?
"Family owned business since 1986, with great culture and benefits!"
- Time and a half after 8 hours
- Local and home every day
- paid sick days, 7 paid holidays, and PTO
- Full benefits - medical, dental, and life insurance
- 401k, plus company match
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS: Spotting
- As directed by dispatcher and or team leader, hook to full trailers of bottles, transport a short distance to the appropriate dock door and back in the door.
- Monitor all docks for trailers that have been unloaded and pull empty trailers from the doors and replace with full loads.
- Work with Production Facility Operator to load outbound dunnage.
- Perform any other related duties assigned
- Must have a valid Class A license with at least 1 year of experience.
About Biagi Bros., Inc.:
A full-service logistics company, Biagi Bros provides businesses and organizations with 3PL & supply chain solutions. Because our distribution centers, warehouses and truck terminals are strategically located throughout the U.S., we can resolve logistics challenges in creative ways. Biagi Bros. is a family-owned and operated company that was founded on a philosophy of relationship-driven business. More than three decades later, we still believe that our logistics company success is due to building lasting partnerships.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Veterans encouraged to apply.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Veterans are encouraged to apply.