J.B. Hunt is now hiring CDL-A truck drivers for semi-local driving jobs within our Dedicated fleet!
This semi-local dedicated trucking job features the following:
- Average annual earnings projected at $65,000
- Top earners can average up to $85,000
- Weekly home time
- 2 consecutive days off each week
- Drivers will be home an additional 1-2 nights a week
- Onsite management
- Paid time off accrual from day one
- Pick up and deliver loaded trailers from distribution center
- Benefit options and a company-matched 401k plan
- Online orientation through our Direct to Work program
- Requires 3 months of CDL A driving experience
J.B. Hunt's semi-local dedicated jobs offer drivers competitive pay and a consistent schedule serving a single customer, allowing you reliable home time, a familiar route and an opportunity to exercise your customer service skills.
Along with the perks of paid time off and onsite management, dedicated truck drivers enjoy access to comprehensive health benefit offerings including medical, dental and vision, as well as life insurance, 401K and paid vacation.
Call (888) 472-8451 for more information about this semi-local dedicated driving job or pre-qualify online!