Class A OTR Driver – Home Weekends! No Touch Freight!
$57,000-$70,000 a year plus $1000 sign on bonus
Call 877-438-7984 to learn more or click below to apply.
Spend more time at home! This position is an over the road truck driving role. As an OTR Driver you will run a combination of regular customer freight and some Spot freight. This will have you scheduled to run an average of 2500 consistent weekly miles, and have you home every weekend giving you more time back for the things you love to do. All product hauled is dry van, no touch freight. Just hook up and go!
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU – Consistent miles, affordable benefits, earning potential
At UWC Transportation you will drive for what matters, you will receive:
- Great health coverage to include Medical, Dental and Vision. 60% company paid!
- No touch freight, just hook up and go
- All practical and dead head miles paid
- Base pay increases every 60k miles driven
- Annual pay review increases to earn additional compensation. No earnings cap
- Paid vacation time for the things you love to do
- Paid holiday's
- AD&D insurance, Short & Long term disability, Term Life Insurance all paid by company
- Strong matching 401k retirement planning, vested from day one
- Weekly weekend home time
- Consistent 2,500 weekly miles
- Experience with in cab computers such as PeopleNet
- Experienced with manual transmission tractors
- Adheres to Electronic Logging Devices (ELD) regulations
- Two year's verifiable class A driving experience preferred
- Can safely maneuver a 53ft dry van set-up equipped with onboard camera monitoring system
- Class A CDL License
- Minimum 21 years of age to drive (per D.O.T regulations)
- Must have a favorable Motor Vehicle Record with no major moving violations in past five years
- Current D.O.T Physical
- Must be legally eligible to work in the United States
- Must be able to successfully pass a background screening and drug and road test
- Respects and follows all Department of Transportation rules and regulations
Join our team! Call 877-438-7984 to learn more or click below to apply.