Truck drivers earn up to $75000 per year* and get home weekly in this Regional Intermodal CDL driving position. Intermodal truckers haul 95% no-touch freight containers within AZ CA and NV. In fact a truck driver's week begins and ends at the rail yard ensuring you maximum home time. Start your Regional truck driving career in Schneider's Intermodal division today!
Looking to become a truck driver?
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: All Class A CDL holders
South El Monte Intermodal Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $75000 per year*
- $5000 sign-on bonus for experienced drivers
- Performance pay up to $0.06 per mile more paid out weekly 95% of fleet receives bonus
- *Based on CDL driver experience
Regional Intermodal Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical dental and vision insurance plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs plus more military benefits
- Many more — see full list of benefits
South El Monte Intermodal Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Live within 50 miles of South El Monte CA
- Tanker and HazMat endorsements required within 60 days of hire
More Reasons to Pick Schneider Intermodal
- Onsite individual leaders and dispatch with low driver-to-leader ratios to better ensure you're moving and productive
- Personalized Intermodal training with paid orientation
- 100% company-owned chassis to reduce time at the rail yard and increase earning potential
- Only Intermodal provider in North America with 100% fleet coverage of container-tracking technology and cargo-sensing capabilities
- Mobile apps to easily locate equipment increase productivity and expedite access to company and rail facilities
- Learn more about Schneider's Intermodal division
You can be an unappreciated steering wheel holder just about anywhere. Or you can drive with a carrier that cares about your safety respects your time and wants you to be happy. Schneider has put drivers first for more than 80 years. Find your happiness with us this year.
“This is what makes me happy. I get to see the country I never have to wear formal dress clothes to work again and my job is constantly teaching me new things and introducing me to new people.”
Join one of the top trucking companies in California. Apply online below for more information about becoming a Regional Intermodal driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify including your rights and responsibilities please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 5000