Local Class A Drivers - To $23.00/Hour, Home Daily & Great Benefits!
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Please Call Robert Jenkins @ (844) 870-0011 or Apply Below!
A unique opportunity awaits you at Action Gypsum Supply. We are eager to attract the best so we offer a very competitive compensation package & generous benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance & a 401K.
Benefits of Working for Action Gypsum Supply:
Role and Responsibilities:
- Driving (capable of driving different types of commercial vehicles)
- Loading and off-loading building material
- Operating a forklift
- Knowledgeable in completing a driver's log book correctly and in compliance with DOT regulations
- Basic communication skills with dispatch and other employees
- Neat and professional appearance preferred
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Current Arizona Commercial Driver's License (Class A)
- Minimum 3 years of experience driving a straight truck, tractor-semitrailer (flatbed)
- Clean (no at fault accidents, no commercial moving violations last 3 years)
- H6 driving record
- Current medical certification (long form)
- Minimum age requirement: 21
- Ability to pass DOT pre-employment drug screen and physical
Action Gypsum Supply is a leading distributor of building materials. Partnering with general contractors and our customers, we help support families and our communities by providing the building materials necessary for the construction of homes, office buildings, amusement parks, shopping Centers as well as public works jobs such as schools, hospitals and airports, just to name a few. Some of the products we sell include wallboard, metal framing, acoustical products, insulation, doors and frames and related supplies. Action Gypsum Supply was founded in 2003 by Lenin Juarez and Terri King and in 2017 partnering with Al Jordan, owner of ARGOS Material Distribution they built a strong coalition in the west to form what is now know as Action Gypsum Supply West. Together, Al, Lenin and Terri bring over 90 years of industry experience. With industry knowledge, hard work, dedication and a vision for greatness, Al, Lenin and Terri built an exceptional company that now employs over 400 employees, has 12 branches, operating in four states (Texas, Arizona, California). We believe our most valued asset is our employees. Our company culture is one that prides itself on inclusion, diversity, team building, professional growth and mutual respect for all.