Location: North Charleston, SC, USA
Company: Univar Solutions Inc
Requisition ID: 15893
Want to work for a company that is reimagining distribution? Join Univar Solutions, the premier global distributor of chemicals and ingredients. Our goal is to function as a direct extension of our customers' teams; to serve as an ally in their quest of business success.
At Univar Solutions, we're building on our more than 90 years of experience and drawing on deep resources - inventory and logistics experts, scientists, PhDs, procurement, customer service, sales and marketers-to deliver consultative services and an unmatched portfolio to solve customers' formulation and operational challenges. When you work for Univar Solutions, you'll play an important role in shaping how we deliver more than chemical and ingredients.
Primary Purpose: Operates and maintains company vehicles including fork lifts / pallet jacks to make pickups and deliveries and support production activities.
Acquire and maintain all required driver and other licenses, including Class "A" commercial driver's license (CDL) with all required endorsements to include hazmat endorsements. Ability to use and maintain respiratory protections equipment.
Physical Demands/Environmental Conditions/Other Requirements:
- Physical ability to lift and carry at least 100 pounds
- Physical ability to tilt back or break 800 lb. net drums onto a dolly
- Physical ability to stand and walk for long periods of time
- Test negative on the company's drug tests
- Satisfy all DOT physical qualifications requirements
- May be handling potentially hazardous substances
- Exposure to fumes, dirt, noise and hazardous chemicals on a daily basis. May require safety equipment and/or precautions
Univar Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or other protected classification.
We offer comprehensive benefits to employees including medical, dental, STD, LTD and life insurance, 401k, generous PTO and much more.