Job Code: 2020-02-250-369
Monday,10/26/2020 thru Friday, 10/30/2020
9 AM - 5 PM Each Day
Black Horse Carriers Terminal
1319 W. 130th Street
Hinckley, OH 44233
BLACK HORSE CARRIERS, the 13th largest Dedicated Fleet Provider in the U.S., has Full-Time & Part-Time opportunities for LOCAL CLASS A DRIVERS at our HINCKLEY, OH terminal. Also seeking a local night driver in Toledo, OH.
- AM & PM Shifts
- 4 and 5 day shifts (with 6 day optional) - Friday through Monday, Saturday through Tuesday, Friday through Tuesday
- Guaranteed pay for six weeks after completion of training
- ***Three consecutive days off***
- Based off of hourly rate of $24.05/hour
- $67,000 - $87,000 (Approx. $24.05 per hour)
- Local dedicated runs
- HOME DAILY!
- Pallet jack handling required
- Toledo local domicile Sunday through Thursday night route available
- Sunday through Thursday (5 day)
- Tuesday through Saturday (5 day)
- Thursday through Monday (5 day)
- Friday through Tuesday (5 day)
- Sunday through Wednesday (4 day)
- Wednesday through Saturday (4 day)
- Friday through Monday (4 day)
- Saturday through Tuesday (4 day)
- Thursday through Sunday (4 day)
Call the Manager today at: 330-225-2250 or 440-429-6338
2017 - 2020 Freightliner trucks, deluxe cab interiors with comfort seats, XM RADIO subscription paid by company, 24/7 Roadside assistance, Automatic transmissions, 15L Engines, and many other amenities!
What is it like to work at Black Horse Carriers?
Offered for all full-time positions:
- Full Benefits! Health, Dental and Vision insurance - multiple plans with Blue Cross Blue Shield
- PAID HOLIDAYS
- PAID VACATION
- Driver referral bonuses
- Quarterly and Annual safety bonuses company wide
- Driver of the Month and Driver of the Year - by TERMINAL! Over 90 terminals nationwide!
- 401k program with company match
- COMPANY PAID life insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Driver uniforms, jackets, safety gear, GO bags provided and much MORE!
- Must be at least 23 years old
- At least 18 months verifiable Class 'A' Tractor-Trailer experience
- No positive and/or refused drug and alcohol test(s)
- Stable work history and excellent safety record
- Solid MVR, no serious violations in the last 5 years