This Regional truck driver position features time at home every other week up to $0.48 per mile* starting pay and a predictable work schedule. Regional truck drivers haul 95% no-touch freight most of it drop-and-hook and average 2200 miles per week with 300-400 miles per haul plus no Northeast driving in this new configuration. As a Regional trucker you'll enjoy the best of both worlds the freedom of the open road while staying close to home. Start your Regional trucking career in Schneider's Van Truckload division today!
Looking to become a truck driver?
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: All Class A CDL holders
Regional Truck Driver Pay
Up to $63000 per year*
$5000 sign-on bonus for experienced drivers
Performance pay up to $0.04 per mile more paid out weekly
$0.01 per mile automatic annual pay increase
- Potential accessorial pay for detention layover hand load/unload
- Higher pay: Inexperienced Regional mileage rates for example have increased 10% in the last two years
- *Based on CDL driver experience performance and location
Regional Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical dental and vision insurance plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Opportunity to attend Class A CDL training paid for by Schneider through our tuition reimbursement or up-front payment program.
- Up to $7000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs plus more military benefits
- Many more see full list of benefits
Regional Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed
- HazMat endorsement preferred
- Passport FAST card or Enhanced CDL opens more opportunities
More Reasons to Choose Regional Driving at Schneider
- Discount program enjoy year-round discounts and special offers from hundreds of national and local companies
- Mobile communications platform the latest in-truck technology with electronic logging GPS navigation web browsing and more
- Training Engineer (driver trainer) opportunities available after six months paying all miles/accessorials plus $60 training per day and potential bonuses
- Passenger program take a loved one out on the road with you. Eligible passengers include friends over the age of 18 and immediate family members over the age of 10
- Financial legal adoption assistance and discounts on home auto and personal accident insurance
- Learn more about Regional driving
Schneider has been an industry leader since 1935 because we understand one simple profound truth: It's all about people. The best combination of freight money equipment and home time is a byproduct of respecting each and every individual. You'll be treated right from the moment you apply.
"I'm not a number at Schneider. I'm a person. When you have people that ask how you are or wish you a happy birthday or a happy anniversary that means a lot."
Join one of the top trucking companies. Apply online below for more information about becoming a Regional truck driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify including your rights and responsibilities please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 5000