Haul glass for Viracon a leader in glass fabrication while averaging $68800 to $84000* each year as a Dedicated truck driver for Schneider. On this account drivers enjoy weekly home time a Monday-Friday work schedule and traveling an average of 2200 miles each week.
Owatonna Dedicated Flatbed truck driver job overview
- $68800 to $84000* average annual earnings with weekly paychecks.
- $92000* top annual earning potential.
- Up to $0.54 per mile* with weekly performance pay up to $0.04 per mile.
- Home weekly.
- Average 2200 miles per week within all 48 states.
- Conestoga flatbed trailers 1-5 loads per week 1-5 stop-offs per load.
- $5000 limited-time sign-on bonus for experienced drivers.
- *Based on CDL driver experience performance and location
Owatonna Dedicated Flatbed truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Live within 100 miles of Owatonna MN.
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience.
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
Still need a CDL or more driving experience? Learn how to get a CDL or call us at (855) 548-2691 and we can talk you through it.
Additional Dedicated Flatbed truck driver job benefits
- Medical dental and vision insurance plus flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a year).
- Up to $7000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers.
- Mileage and accessorial pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- Many more — see full driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated in (Location)
- Satisfaction – The feeling you get from keeping the customer's freight moving and contributing to the overall success of the customer will be nothing short of pride.
- All-encompassing pay packages – Your pay includes all facets of the exact job you do plus eligible annual pay increases and performance pay.
- Paid orientation – Whether you are an experienced or inexperienced truck driver you will attend a paid orientation that covers all aspects of the job you'll be doing.
- Position based out of Schneider's (Location) Facility and customer locations.
- Learn more about Dedicated truck driving.
Want even more information?
The best option is to apply and we can customize our advice to your situation but if you want to dig deep:
- Experienced or inexperienced driver insights – expectations at your career stage.
- Schneider company overview – what makes Schneider one of the top trucking companies.
- Slice of Orange blog – answers to top driver career questions.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify including your rights and responsibilities please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 5000