Schneider Dedicated Tanker truck drivers can now earn up to $0.57 per mile* up to $85000 per year including accessorial pay while enjoying weekly time at home. Tanker drivers specialize in the safe transfer of bulk liquid chemicals. It's all about consistency when you join Schneider's Tanker division on this dedicated route. By pulling freight for one customer you'll enjoy consistent freight miles and paychecks. Start your trucking career as an elite Schneider Dedicated Tanker driver!
No tanker truck driving experience? No problem! We will provide you with our industry-leading tanker training. Schneider will continue to offer you advancement opportunities but you can't advance until you start. Take your first step by applying today.
Looking to become a truck driver?
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: All Class A CDL Holders
Dedicated Tanker Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $0.57 per mile*
- Performance pay up to $0.04 per mile more paid out weekly
- Up to $85000 per year* with average 25% of pay from accessorials
- $7500 sign-on bonus for experienced drivers
- $5000 sign-on bonus for inexperienced drivers
- Loading and unloading pay
- HazMat endorsement reimbursed upon receipt
- *Based on CDL driver experience
Dedicated Tanker Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical dental and vision insurance plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs plus more military benefits
- Many more see full list of benefits
Dedicated Tanker Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Live within 50 miles of Green Bay WI or Sturtevant WI
- Tanker endorsement required at time of hire
- HazMat endorsement required at time of hire
More Reasons to Select Schneider Tanker
- Average fleet age 2.5 years over 60% automated transmissions
- 24/7/365 operations and maintenance support to keep you moving
- Low driver-to-leader ratios individualized to better ensure you're moving and productive
- Industry-leading personalized tanker training with paid orientation
- Continuous investment in tractors trailers and other tanker equipment
- Learn more about Schneider's Tanker division
Safety isn't a buzzword it's a way of life at Schneider. Nothing we do is worth harming ourselves or others. Drivers love that and it's just one more thing that's separated Schneider from the rest for over 80 years.
"I like that Schneider promotes safety all the time. The rules don't change from one person to the next. Schneider teaches you the correct way to operate a vehicle without any shortcuts."
Join one of the top trucking companies in Wisconsin. Apply online below for more information about becoming a Dedicated Tanker driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify including your rights and responsibilities please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 7500