This Regional part-time truck driver position features flexible scheduling and earnings up to $0.50 per mile.* Truckers in this CDL driving job will haul 95% no-touch freight mostly drop-and-hook and average 300-400 miles per haul. As a Regional part-time driver in Schneider's Van Truckload division you'll enjoy excellent work-life balance the freedom of the open road when you want it and home time when you need it. Start a trucking job with a schedule that works for you!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: All Class A CDL holders
Part-Time Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $54000 per year*
- Performance pay up to $0.04 per mile more paid out weekly
- Potential accessorial pay for detention layover hand load/unload
- *Based on CDL driver experience performance and location
Part-Time Truck Driver Benefits
- Flexible scheduling
- Paid orientation and training
- Paid time off**
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs plus more military benefits
- Many more see full list of benefits
- **Available for drivers that work an average minimum of 30 hours per week
Part-Time Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed
- HazMat endorsement preferred
- Passport FAST card or Enhanced CDL opens more opportunities
More Reasons to Choose Part-Time Driving at Schneider
- Unparalleled work-life balance choose how many days and hours you work
- Adventure enjoy variety every day with different freight customers and locations
- Average fleet age less than 3 years over 2/3 automated transmissions
- Industry-leading year-round nationwide freight base
- 24/7/365 operations and maintenance support
- Learn more about part-time driving
Other companies can claim similar core values to Schneider but Schneider puts them into practice every day. It's why drivers have chosen Schneider since 1935. See for yourself today.
“I drive for Schneider because of the values listed on my shoulder badge: Integrity Respect Excellence Safety First and Always. Other companies may have the same info but we live it.”
Join one of the top trucking companies. Apply online below for more information about becoming a Regional part-time truck driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify including your rights and responsibilities please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus