This Dedicated truck driver position on the Dollar General account features earnings up to $0.50 per mile* with a weekly performance pay up to $0.04 per mile weekly time at home and a predictable work schedule (loads ship Monday-Friday and deliver Tuesday-Saturday). Truckers will drive lift gate trailers and unload product from rolltainers to multiple stops in IA IL IN MN ND SD and WI. It's all about consistency when you join Schneider's Dedicated division. By pulling freight for one customer you'll enjoy consistent freight miles and paychecks. Start your trucking career!
Looking to become a truck driver?
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: All Class A CDL holders
Wisconsin Dedicated Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $90000 per year*
- $7500 sign-on bonus for experienced drivers
- $2500 sign-on bonus for inexperienced drivers
- Performance pay up to $0.04 per mile more paid out weekly
- Mileage stop-off and unloading pay
- *Based on CDL driver experience performance and location
Dedicated Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical dental and vision insurance plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Opportunity to complete a paid five-week Class A CDL apprenticeship training course at a Schneider facility.
- Up to $7000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs plus more military benefits
- Many more see full list of benefits
Wisconsin Dedicated Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Live within Wisconsin or Upper Michigan
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed
More Reasons to Choose Dedicated Driving at Schneider
- Consistency hauling for one customer consistent miles freight and paychecks
- Reliable and frequent home time you and your family can count on
- Pay packages designed to balance all facets of the exact job you do
- Regular routes and customer relationships make your day-to-day life easier
- Learn more about Dedicated driving
Safety isn't a buzzword it's a way of life at Schneider. Nothing we do is worth harming ourselves or others. Drivers love that and it's just one more thing that's separated Schneider from the rest for over 80 years.
"I like that Schneider promotes safety all the time. The rules don't change from one person to the next. Schneider teaches you the correct way to operate a vehicle without any shortcuts."
Join one of the top trucking companies in Wisconsin. Apply online below for more information about becoming a Dedicated truck driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify including your rights and responsibilities please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 7500