Solo & Team Drivers Wanted!
Hendrickson Truck Lines was founded in 1976 with headquarters in Sacramento, CA. Hendrickson has since grown to become one of the stronger carriers serving the entire west coast. With high on-time reliability and one of the lowest claim ratios in the West, Hendrickson Truck Lines is a complete and formidable western service provider.
Western Regional - OTR drivers' primary responsibility will be to conduct trailer swaps with other drivers at designated meet and turn locations. Lightweight freight with average load weighing less than 30,000lbs, 85% drop & hook, No touch, expedited freight.
- Based on driving record, starting pay .48cpm solo drivers & .63cpm for teams'
- Accessorial Activity pay
- Guaranteed home-time program
- Direct deposit option
- Bi-weekly pay
- Full Benefits Package
- Supplemental insurance coverage including short/long term disability, life insurance and accidental coverage, CDL Defender
- 401k retirement plan
- Run the 11 States
- CA, NV, AZ, OR, UT, WA, ID, MT, WY, CO, NM
- Paid 3-day orientation
- Pet Policy
- Rider Policy
- 90-day bonus
- $750 Driver Referrals
- Well Maintained Equipment – manual transmissions only
- Equipped with Refrigerator, APU and Inverter
- Minimum age requirement - 22 years of age
- Valid Class A CDL
- Current D.O.T. physical
- Current Class A
- 6 months of current CDL driving experience or 12 months of CDL driving experience within the last 3 yrs.
- 3 years verifiable and stable work history
- 5 years Verified Motor Vehicle Record
- Criminal Background
- Drug & Alcohol testing including marijuana
For more information, give us a call @ (877) 651-8653!